Sunday 9 August 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello

I found a folded-up hand written note in my front garden last week. Wondering if it was intended for me (and being downright nosy) I opened it up.

I'm not sure what I was expecting to find (a shopping list maybe? Someone's maths homework?) but I wasn't expecting to read a brief, yet finely detailed, story about 2 'women' called Kathy and June, one of whom possesses a 'silk-clad penis' (confused? I was) and who have an interesting line in repaying favours.

Dear me. I never was a fan of the word 'bulbous' but I'm even less so now.

I don't know where it came from, I don't WANT to know where it came from but I hope to hell it wasn't intended for my eyes.

That's just one excerpt from a very very odd week.

Hope you are all still out there. Sorry for the lack of posting for the last week - I am still here, I haven't been eaten by rats and I haven't been on holiday (boo hoo) but I have had, even by my standards, a 'very crazy week' and I think things are about to get even crazier but (hopefully) in a good way. I'm off to Somerset in a couple of hours and shall return some time next week to update you all with, I am sure, an array of incidents.

Adios - and rememer: be wary of women called Kathy or June who enjoy wear silk French Knickers and ask you for a favour.......... (well unless of course you enjoy that sort of thing.....).

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Not sure I'd want to know these women - well, perhaps I would if they didn't "publicise" their activities!!
    Why don't I ever find such interesting rubbish in my garden? All I get is old crisp packets!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Somerset, I'm now wondering if I'll bump into you this week! I think we'd get along perfectly!

    ReplyDelete